Fire departments across the country use the Knox® System to prevent costly forced entry damage while protecting lives and property.
As the property owner, you purchase a KNOX-BOX® device then mount it near your building entrance or property gate according to fire department guidelines.
|Ten Reasons to Install a KNOX-BOX®|
KNOX and your local fire department are working hand-in-hand to offer
the best in fire protection and the finest in fast and secure emergency access.
1. Eliminate needless, costly forced entry damage that may not be covered by your insurance deductible.
2. Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys.
3. Protect inventory, equipment and supplies from unnecessary water damage caused by delayed
4. Satisfy local fire codes and emergency access ordinances.
5. Save time and aggravation by not having to drive to your building at 2:00 am for a false alarm.
6. Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building is left unattended. The fire department
holds the only key to the KNOX-BOX.
7. Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking the
8. Protect your property from thousands of dollars in damage with this one-time, low-cost investment.
9. Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL tested reliability.
10. Over the last 35 years, KNOX-BOX has been the chosen solution in more than 11,000 communities
nationwide – communities just like yours!
|If you feel like a Knox Box is right for you please fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you shortly.|